The Singapore National Employers Federation (SNEF) together with Ingeus Pte Ltd will be organising a SME Briefing on Recruitment Solutions and Government Programmes. In this 40-min session, Adrian from Ingeus will share his insights on the current job search trends and how organisations can look at easy-to-adopt tools and tactics to expand their talent pipeline. Companies can also learn how they can find out about their companies’ perception rating by the public and tools to improve their recruitment approach.
Ingeus is a career matching provider of WSG. Singapore is their second branch in Asia and 13th branch globally. Their services in Singapore are tailored with Singaporeans and PMETs in mind. They aim to provide high-quality service a positive change to the labour market
At this platform, SNEF will share on the various WSG programmes under the Adapt and Grow Initiative on recruitment, training and retention of PMETs.
They are as follows:
P-Max Place-and-Train Programme
- Aims to facilitate the entry of PMETs into suitable SME jobs,
- Receive $5,000 upon successful completion of the programme.
Career Support Programme (CSP)
- Encourages employers to tap on wealth of experience that mature PMETs can bring to the workplace,
- PMETs unemployed for six months or more, in mid-level jobs that pay $3,600 will be given wage support of up to $42,000.
Professional Conversion Programme (PCP) *NEW*
- Help jobseekers reskill and acquire necessary knowledge and competencies to take on new jobs,
- Eligible companies will receive training grants and salary support of up to $36,000.