The Singapore National Employers Federation (SNEF) will be organizing ‘Tech Career Fair 2018′ in partnership with SGTech (formerly SiTF).
The event aims to showcase and provide career opportunities by IT companies to Singaporeans and Permanent Resident Professionals, Managers, Executives and Technicians (PMETs).
There are a total of 5 participating IT companies with over 25 available job opportunities!
List of participating companies are:
Kindly register with an account on TalentGuru and RSVP to Tech Career Fair 2018.
*Instructions for signing up for a TalentGuru account:
1) Sign up as a job seeker on TalentGuru through here.
2) Create your profile, this should take 2-3 minutes.
3) Once you are at the main page, access the events tab at the top of your browser.
4) Scroll down the page and find the event ‘Tech Career Fair 2018 (SNEF in partnership with SGTech)’. If you are unable to do so, click here to view the event page.
5) Select ‘RSVP’ and join the event.
Registration closes on 5th April 2018, Thursday.