The Singapore National Employers Federation (SNEF) is a trade union of employers. Our mission is to advance tripartism and enhance labour market flexibility to enable employers to implement responsible employment practices. SNEF has a membership of over 3,000 companies with a combined workforce of over 750,000.
Responsible Employers, Sustainable Business
To advance tripartism and enhance labour market flexibility to enable employers to implement responsible employment practices
- Represent the key interests of employers in national tripartite committees, forums and national-level reviews
- Provide expert consultancy and advice to corporate members by experienced consultants on the proper application of local labour laws, policies and tripartite guidelines
- Update corporate members on the latest important developments in labour, manpower and employment issues through briefings, industrial group meetings and other platforms
- Enable employers develop sustainable and competitive workforces through training programmes, organised by our Training Institute, and productivity programmes
- Facilitate employers’ efforts to build an inclusive workforce and progressive workplaces through programmes focusing on Workplace Health, WorkPro, Fair Employment and Work-Life Balance
- Provide leading-edge and timely research and information on local HR and employment trends e.g. on local salary trends, to enable corporate members to maintain their competitiveness
For more information, please visit www.snef.org.sg.